Welcome to msbdigital.com. By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from MSB Digital (“SITE”) or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from SITE, you are considered to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. We hold the right to alter these terms at any moment. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions for any updates. By continuing to use this site following the posting of any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you consent to those changes, regardless of whether you have examined them or not. Concerning products and services bought or used from SITE, the version of these Terms and Conditions that was in effect at the time of purchase or use will apply. If at any point you decide these Terms and Conditions are not acceptable, please refrain from using this site.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Products and Services
The SITE offers digital products. By purchasing any digital products from the SITE, you agree to the following terms:
1.1 Digital Product Purchase: Upon purchasing a digital product, you will receive access to download that product. The SITE grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the digital product for your personal and non-commercial use only.
1.2 Refund Policy: Due to the digital nature of our products, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for digital products once they have been downloaded or accessed by the purchaser. Please ensure the product meets your needs before making a purchase.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the SITE, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Materials”), are owned by or licensed to the SITE. Materials on the SITE are provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
3. Contact Information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at
4. Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
About Our Website
Our Website gives users the ability to consume technology and marketing content, post comments and other user-generated content, and purchase online products on a variety of topics relevant to Our Website subject to these Site Terms. We may, in our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of our Website at any time, without notice, and without liability to you.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of the Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that the Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and the Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products, and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- The provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than the Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice, or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or canceling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.